Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Disappointed ;o/

I have just received a packet from Loop with HABU bamboo tape in it.
How disappointed I was when I discovered that what I thought would be 935m of mysterious yarn is 600m. ??!!??

I went back to Loop's website to check if maybe I had made the mistake, but no... it says clearly:

This is gorgeous and unusual bamboo yarn, but made into a flat tape. Dyes very well like other bamboo yarns we carry. Very light and strong.

Composition: 100% bamboo
Weight and yardage: 1 skein = approx. 5 1/2 oz (156g) or 1,023 yds. (935 mts.)
Needles: 3.5mm (4 US) - 3.75mm (5 US),or 10mm (15 US) and up

I should have enough for the Frock Camisole, but what exactly had I payed for?


ETA: I received an email from Loop- there was a mistake on their website. The Habu bamboo tape comes in smaller skeins, so what I received is the right thing. Thankfully I should have enough for the camisole and don't have to buy another skein. I also got a 10% discount for the next purchase, which hopefully will be applied to my GGH Scarlett, when it arrives at the store.
Pfeww... problem solved ;o) I feel much better now. Off to do some real work (more problem solving, heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment