Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby (WIPs) on board !

They just keep coming!
A friend gave birth to a beautiful baby Daniel a week ago. Another is due at the end of January/ beginning of February. Another 12 weeks later. And just yesterday I got a message from an old friend from high school (Congrats Bobas!!) and he's expecting twins in February!
Gdzie się nie obejrzę tam na świat wybiera się nowe maleństwo! Koleżanka urodzila ślicznego Danielka tydzień temu. Druga ma termin na przelom stycznia i lutego. Następna 12 tygodni później. A wczoraj dowiedzialam się że mój serdeczny kumpel z liceum zostanie w lutym ojcem bliźniaków! (Bobas gratuluję jeszcze raz!).
You can therefore expect A LOT of baby projects here. And no mom, I'm not pregnant yet. My time will come.
W związku z tym na blogu będzie się w najbliższej przyszlości pojawiać DUŻO dziecięcych robótek. I nie, mamo, ja nie jestem w ciąży. Moja kolej też przyjdzie.
I gave a big chunk of my thesis for corrections on Tuesday (now I'm waiting for the verdict) and yesterday as a treat to myself I spent the whole day catching up on Grey's Anatomy and knitting away some cute little baby clothes.
Oddalam we wtorek sporą część mojej pracy promotorowi do poprawek (i czekam na wyrok). w nagrodę calą środę spędzilam na nadganianiu zaleglości serialowych - 5 sezon Grey's Anatomy - i na robótkach. Wykańczam wlaśnie sweterek/kimono.
Garter stitch baby kimono.

This is what I'm working on at the moment.
Garter stitch baby kimono.


next the plans are for :
Mam w planach zrobienie :
Ribbed baby sweater - Debbie Bliss.
(picture by lotuslol )

Cargo - Brynne Sutton
(picture by jojilocat)

Duffle Coat - Debbie Bliss
(picture by jojilocat)

I'm off to find some nice baby buttons!
Idę szukać jakiś ladnych guziczków!

2 comments:

  1. Those baby patterns are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Duffle Coat ! it's too nice !

    ReplyDelete